Thursday, July 7, 2011

Face painting

Jenea over at I can teach my child had a great post on homemade face paint that she got from The Preschooler's Busy Book. ( which I have order ). So of course we had to try it out on this rainy afternoon.

I grabbed four small bowls. The kids mixed together 1 tsp corn starch and 1/2 tsp milk. I think we added a little more milk. oops. After that was mixed well we added 5 drops of food coloring.

Here is what we came up with. Note: I am not a face painter. We will be doing this again so we will see how I improve. But its a start!!

My attempt for Spider Man.


C doesn't know who the Hulk is. But he wanted green. He was going for a monster.
I later added red lines like his friend with the Spider Man face.


Little miss independent (R) would not let me do it at all.


F wanted blue with red lines.
Note : the boys in the back playing out their new roles.


T sat still and let me draw a sun and a star.


Too cute not to add!


And of course they all wanted to paint me, so there you go.
Note: the rainy-humid hair.


Kisses.....


more kisses.
Wanted to be like her big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!