Friday, July 1, 2011

Not just a sand and water table anymore

When I am planting flowers the younger girls are always in the dirt. I thought why not add it to the sand and water table. The next time I was at the store I picked up a bag and have been waiting for a time that they had that I have nothing to explore look.

Instead of playing with the girls. C decided he was going practice his golf swing.

He came around and had a great time playing too.

Hours of fun with a bag of dirt. F and C started to add sand and I brought out some measuring cups. I could here the them baking something. They were asking the younger ones for ingredients and adding a little bit of this and that.

Love it when all play well together even if it is only for a few minutes. They usually play very well when they play in the sand and water table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!