Found this recipe on DLTK.com ( really enjoy that site)
The kids had a great time making this. It is a keeper! I have been taking a step back with the older ones and letting them take over while we work in the kitchen. They have been reading and matching the measuring cups up. They are even helping and teaching the younger ones. I like recipes like this because they are able to see what happens if they don't add the ingredients correctly and easily.
Also like it as R still tastes everything. Give it a try! Let me know how it goes!
• 1 1/4 cup flour
• 1/4 cup salt
• 1 pkg unsweetened Kool-aid ( powder)
• 1 cup boiling water ( they put it in the microwave about 2 min, I took it out )
• 1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. In a bowl, mix the dry
2. Stir in water and oil ( I had them make a valley in the middle and watch the color it changed)
3. Knead with hands.
4. Store in ziploc bag for up to 2
5. Use like playdough.
6. Smells wonderful and takes on the color
of the koolaid.
Do you have any recipes that work well at your house, let us know we love to create and explore!