Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012



I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year.  We had a great time. We were able to spend some much needed time with family and completely out of our routine.  This taught me really how much it is needed. Routines are something I struggle to keep.  It one of my goals for 2012. I will be going back to Flylady and starting over.  I will also be keeping the kids on task to. With the routines in place I think the kids will sleep better by themselves.  


Here is a list on my other goals for 2012. 


  • I am looking in to a different curriculum.  I have tried to make my own and can not keep it up.  So be on the look out for some reviews on different ones I have tried along with some other games and products. 




  • Over the holiday break my mom came and we did a freezer meals preparing session.  LeAnne from Saving Dinner sent me her e-book  20 for the freezer menu.  I will be giving you insight on what I think.  You will see more freezer meals creeping in to our menu because it gives you more time in the end.  Okay that is all I am giving you now with that. 




  • Other goal of mine is to take care of myself.  As a wife, mom, and child care provider I am usually the last one to get care for.  With that said I am going to go to the gym at least twice a week for me.  There is a kick boxing/self-defense class I want to take and some of my friends already take it.  So I will be able catch up and burn off some stress and calories.  So be on the look out on this is going and how my family is adjusting.




  • Limit coffee and soda.  Stick to Ice tea, water,milk, and watered down juice.  I did this for two weeks a few weeks ago.  Felt amazing.  ready to go back.  For those that know me  I can drink coffee all day and then switch to soda.   

  • Spend some time with my hubby alone once a month.  I arrange for a sitter each month. That is what I got him for Christmas..




  • My final goal is to keep up with this blog.  This is something I find pleasure in doing but sometimes get away from.  I plan to work on it while the kids are sleeping.  The kids will get into the routine of sleep by themselves so I get some planning done. We do a lot of cool things with the family child care I want to post but never get around to.  I will do that now.  Get FB working and get at least 300 people reading.  I thought I would start small.  That way I can't expect too much.

This is a list of the generals I could think of while typing.  Maybe I will link what I am doing with each one as I post.  Who knows!!


What are some of your goals for 2012?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!