Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Playing on the ice

Here in Southern IL it's been pretty cold. We didn't get as much snow as our friends in the upper parts of the state.  It was cold enough Prince Charming said we should walk on the ice.  Oh course at first I was like, didn't we tell them not to, now were going to say its okay to do.  We talked with the them about the temperature and to tell how frozen it was and I said yes.  I love being a yes mom!! 
When we first went out I had them hold the dock.  But once they got it we were off.  










Our dog Jessie loved the ice also.  She ran and ran.  Sliding as she tried to stop. She must have hit her nail while we were playing because I noticed a little blood. She never indicated any pain.       



Here is our little princess walking with no hands.


 


We got the sled out and I pushed and pulled. We were out for about an hour and a half. We pushed nap back a little, so thankful we did. The sun kept it bearable.  We all had a great time.

Our super hero keeping asking if we can go out again. If the temps stay low enough, I'm going to say YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!