Tuesday, January 7, 2014

T25 before Day 1

Why am I doing T 25 instead of any of the others?   Hummm. It's only 25 minutes.  I got that.  The kids can totally take care if themselves while I take care of me!


Why is it going to work this time?  I have a great BeachBody coach. Who pushes me, I'm in an accountability group that is just the right size we talk there and get to know each other and feel okay calling someone out and encouraging them on.  

I know I'm not the only one who wants to be healthier or in shape.  I am stepping out of my comfort zone and putting it all right here.  I'm calling myself out.  Enough is enough.  I have started and stopped too many times.  

Here is my day 1 pic and stats.  Let's get this started!


WEIGHT 160
     
CHEST 34.5               
WAIST         
HIPS 36               
     
RT THIGH 21

   
LT THIGH 23  
     
RT BICEP 12        
LT BICEP 12        

       





Many people say to focus on your WHY.  It's what will push you through those days you don't want to do it and feel like giving up.  I had to dig deep, not just I want to weigh 130.  That's just a number.  And not one I really care about.  I don't just want to look good for our beach trip at the end June. But that would be awesome. I don't want to just fit into a smaller size. Something I have always dreamed about ( who hasn't)   None of these things has kept me going.  So what is different this time.  I sat down and really thought about it.  

I don't like me.  I use to be super outgoing and creative. Loved each new day. However, lately I haven't. I enjoy my days with my kids but I have energy and am crabby.  Those are not the memories I want for my kids.  I use to dream about all the awesome things we would do. Learning,  exploring, creating, and building.  Now I think who has time for that. There is so much other stuff that has to be done and at the end of the day I am done.    I want to be happy to see my husband when he get homes instead of negative.  

So pretty much my WHY is going to be a better wife and mom.  They don't care what I look like but, how I treat them has a huge impact.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!