Friday, February 21, 2014

Welcome to the new me

This blog was started to be a way for me to live everyday on purpose. It has taken a few turns along the way for me to find which way I am truly meant to go.   I feel called to do something more with it.  Everyday On Purpose is going to help me grow and share with others my success, achievements, failures, magic mom moments, and help others as they travel this road of living everyday on purpose. 
I will be sharing with you what I am learning and how I am achieving my dreams by living everyday on purpose. I will be working on these areas.

Spiritual
Marriage
Emotional
Friends & Family
Health
Financial
Career/Business
Home school
Productivity

These are areas I want to achieve balance in.  I am committed to living a balanced, successful life.  I will have dreams on how I want my life to be.  It’s now time to put them into action.    I hope you will join me in this adventure to reaching your life goals!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!