Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Mission - Flylady

Today Kelly over at  the Flylady site gave us the mission to clean the bathroom.  She wants us to wipe around the back of the toilet and the base.  This is something I have always disliked, since I have boys in the house.  However, I have gotten in to the habit of wiping the toilet every time I use it. This is something  the Flylady has us do daily during what she calls a Swish and Swipe.   I am amazed how much I don't mind doing this now and that it is always clean.  Even when they miss it doesn't bother me as much.  I just wipe it up.

If you have not checked her site out please do.  I have changed my life as a wife and mother.
If you do follow The Flylady please let me know.  I love talking to other flybabies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!