Friday, December 2, 2011

Licensing: I think we are on a roll

Got a call this morning from a Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). They called asking me if I wanted to be part of their program.  I was shocked that they called.  I asked where they got my number and she said that every Friday a list goes out to organizations like this one.  I was on the list.  I explained that I was not yet licensed and she said I could be exempt. I have gone through this with my nephew that is where you are paid by the state.  I said, really, I am private pay and  I still can?  She said I could not.   She went on to say I could once I got my license.  I explain that I have worked with an organization in the past, Better Child Care and that I would be sticking with them.  


Looking back I have lots of questions I would have liked to ask, but she called during Truth in the Tinsel  and I saw that is was a child organization which caught my eye.  


So with all that said.  I guess the paper work has been filed. Just waiting now.  I'll keep you posted.


How long do you think it will take?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!