Monday, December 5, 2011

Truth in the Tinsel: Presentation

I saw that Clarisa over at 1+1+1=1 has a great display idea and I decided to run with it.  I put some of the materials in the bags. Printed and laminated the numbers from Skip to My Lou.  I am so happy that she had these printed.  I really didn't have a clue how to do it or the time right now, and they are amazing. C and I lined them out on the mantel.  We had Daddy-O and R go back downstairs so we could finish and surprise them.  When they came upstairs C yelled surprise!  Now when R looks or talk about them she yells surprise.



UPDATE:  Today we added garland and lights.  It really looks amazing.  F and T came today and C explained that there were Christmas surprises to teach us about Jesus.  The whole process went better today.  I am really thankful I found this book.  If you don't have it yet,  it is not to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!